Roger has a long history in Educational Construction.
Starting as a laborer working for the founding firm on school projects, to managing large complex projects at the university level, Roger excels in this line of work. A partial list of educational projects that Roger has managed include:
- Maplewood Elementary - Two story addition that included classrooms, elevator, restrooms and a library addition.
- Saegertown Middle School - This project included classrooms, restrooms, wood shop and a machine shop.
- Waller Hall @ IUP - This project was to convert the former gymnasium (circa 1922) into the Department for Performing Arts. This project proved to be very complex, as it included interior demolition, exterior sitework, faculty offices, performance stages, dressing rooms and new audience seating.
- Arter Hall @ Allegheny College - This was a complete renovation of a two story classroom building. It included the reconfiguration and renovation of classrooms, computer laboratories, faculty offices, and restrooms.
- Doane Hall @ Allegheny College - This was a two-phase project to totally renovate the art department at Allegheny. It included structural changes to the building, adding large skylights, new classrooms/studios, faculty offices and art gallery.
- Pellitier Library @ Allegheny College - This project, called “Gateway,” was a $1.2 million complete renovation of one section of the library and was completed while the library was functioning. It included establishing new faculty offices, student gathering spaces, book circulation and conference rooms.
- Bicentennial Plaza @ Allegheny College - This project was to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Allegheny College. It included the removal of existing sidewalks and retaining walls. A new elaborate brick and cast stone retaining wall and plaza were built in the middle of campus. This area will serve for student gathering and for graduation ceremonies.